Neues Denken in der Logistik
Kontinuierliche Innovation und Optimierung
The Application Manager is responsible for assigned software application(s):
- Provides support to key-users;
- Periodically consults key-users to identify problems and/or bottlenecks;
- Manages and monitors license structures;
- Checks the application(s) for bugs and coordinates with development to solve them. If needed starts an escalation procedure;
- Conducts application (acceptance) tests;
- Initiates and deploys new applications or components of existing applications;
- Standardizes, formalizes and records related procedures and instructions;
- Takes appropriate action in case of application failure(s);
- Builds and maintains relationships with suppliers;
- Executes exploratory research regarding potential suppliers and products.
The Application Manager gives advice regarding applications to the team lead;
- Aligns the functionalities (of the applications) with functional needs (of the organization);
- Stays informed about market developments.
The Application Manager supports key-users with the implementation of new applications:
- Creates support for consistent application usage;
- Trains key-users in the usage of the application;
- Instructs and guides key-users in implementing new applications.
As a potential Application Manager you:
- Have a Bachelor degree in computer science;
- Speak English fluently at a good level;
- Advantage - understanding of SQL is an advantage;
- Advantage – previous experience in a service oriented role preferred;
- Have strong communication skills;
- Are able to handle multi-tasking activities;
- Have a proactive and accurate attitude;
- Set priorities easily;
- Are ambitious and eager to develop yourself professionally;
- Are able to work independently and in a team
- A competitive salary;
- Other interesting secondary benefits such as a premium health insurance, meal tickets;
- A career within an international professional organization with an informal atmosphere;
- An interesting and challenging job in an international logistics organization;
- The possibility to develop yourself on the job as well as by training and course.
Über Vos Logistics
Vos Logistics delivers a broad range of transport and customer-specific logistics services and is active throughout Europe with a network of 30 proprietary branches. With 2,560 employees, the company operates a modern fleet of 1,100 vehicles, 3,500 cargo units and 215,000 m2 of storage capacity. Within Solutions, customer-specific solutions are offered: from forwarding, storage and value-added services and distribution to full supply chain solutions whereby Vos Logistics can handle the complete flow of goods from the customer.
Vos Logistics is one of the largest road hauliers in Europe in the field of international bulk and volume transport (Mega and High Volume). The strength of the company lies in the combination of a Europe-wide network, advanced IT systems and focus on quality and service.
- Herausfordernde Projekte
- Fokus auf Innovation
- Internationales Team
- Eine fortschrittliche Technologieumgebung
- Freiheit, neue Ideen umzusetzen