Develop yourself as you help our business grow
Represent an outstanding company in an exciting arena
The Customer Service Representative manages the quality and progress of the transport order, by having intensive collaboration with your colleagues from the Transport Departments and off course with our international customers.
You will be responsible for managing your own portfolio, ranging from specific customers in the areas of e.g. petrochemical, food industry, automotive, fast moving customer goods (FMCG) and industrial areas.
As a Customer Service Representative you inform our customers proactively about the progress and status of their orders and you will take appropriate action when signaling any deviations or potential problems in the order process. You are responsible for monitoring and managing the transport order. This implies from order entry to the moment of delivery and intervenes if necessary.
Because of your excellent English language skills and French you are capable of building long lasting relationships with our customers and providing services of eminent quality.
Safety, Customer Care, Professionalism, Sustainability and Agility are very important values for Vos Logistics. We focus on these values so we can serve our customers in the best possible way and take care of our responsibility regarding to the environment, other road users and our employees. All our drivers have a very important influence in this chain of responsibilities.
By coaching and training our employees properly and by organizing regular work meetings, we all work together to achieve a goals.
- have a bachelor;
- must speak English fluently and French at least at average level;
- advantage - transportation company work experience
- have strong communication skills;
- be able to handle multi-tasking activities
- have a proactive and accurate attitude;
- set priorities easily;
- are ambitious and eager to develop yourself professionally;
- are able to work independently and in a team.
- a competitive salary;
- other interesting secondary benefits such as a premium health insurance, meal tickets etc;
- a career within an international professional organization with an informal atmosphere;
- an interesting and challenging job in a professional, international logistics organization;
- the possibility to develop yourself on the job as well as by training and course.
- International team
- Innovation and inspiration
- Freedom to grow and perform
- Travel within Europe