C’est en vous épanouissant que vous aiderez notre entreprise à croître
Représentez une entreprise exceptionnelle dans un domaine passionnant
The Customer Service Representative is the contact for our clients (customers) and will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate within the existing arrangement the implementation of the incoming orders
- Maintain contact with clients on the adoption and implementation of transport orders
- Ensure the receipt of orders, enter of all transport orders into the transportation-management-system and manage of customer account (entire order fulfillment process)
- Supervise the proper and timely implementation of the transport orders
- Truck sign up to the clients
- Check whether the internal procedures are complied with
- Create different reports to the clients
- Receive all deviations of the execution of orders and communicates with the client. This creates an intense, mainly by phone, contact with our customers, but also with the other departments of our organization where it concerned the implementation of transport.
- Maintain a cost control and a good performance by client
- Report all the structural problems who are affecting implementation of the transport for our customers to the Head of Customer Service
- University graduates and post-graduates from a reputed institution and 0-2 years of relevant experiences
- Training and/or experience in logistics domain
- Experience with automated planning systems
- Working knowledge of English and French
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be well versed with MS Office
- Excellent presentation skills
- Problem solving ability, good analytical skills.
- A flexible customer-focused, accurate and stress setting.
- Eager to learn and committed to your work
- Do not have a nine to five mentality
- A competitive salary
- Other interesting secondary benefits
- A career within an international professional organization with an informal atmosphere
- An interesting and challenging job in a professional, international logistics organisation
- The possibility to develop yourself on the job as well as by training and course
À propos de Vos Logistics
Vos Logistics is an international logistics company that delivers a broad range of transport and customer specific logistic services and has a network of 25 own offices in Europe. With 2,560 employees, the company operates a modern fleet of 1,100 vehicles, 3,500 cargo units and 215,000 m2 of storage capacity. warehouse capacity. Vos Logistics offers customer-specific logistics solutions, from international transport, groupage, value added logistics and distribution to full supply chain solutions where we take over the responsibilities from our customers for the complete flow of goods.
The key to our success is our European network, dedicated professionals, advanced IT systems and a constant focus on quality, service and sustainability.
- Une équipe internationale
- Innovation et inspiration
- La liberté de se développer et d’être performant
- Des voyages au sein de l’Europe